সোমবার, ২২ আগস্ট, ২০২২

Dialogue Writing

DIALOGUE WRITING
Dialogue: Write a dialogue between the headmaster and a student on class nine:
Student: May I come in, Sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in. Who are you? How can I help you, my boy?
Student: I want to get myself admitted into your school.
Headmaster: What class do you want to admitted?
Student: In class nine.
Headmaster: What is you name?
Student: My name is Mamun.
Headmaster: What is your father?
Student: He is a clark of DC office.
Headmaster: Why do you seek for admission in my school.
Student: Because my father has recently been transferred in the district. He wishes to get myself admitted into your renowned school.
Headmaster: Do you have your progress repot?
Student: Yes, Sir. Here it is.
Headmaster: I see, You are a good student. Take this admission form. Come tomorrow at the same time after filling the form along with your transfer certificate.
Student: Thank you, sir.
Headmaster: You are welcome.

Dialogue: Write a dialogue between a patient and doctor:
Patient: May I come in, Sir?
Doctor: Yes, Sit down. What’s your problem?
Patient: I feel fever and tired all the time and cannot sleep well. I cannot read and write for a long time without getting dizzy. Sometimes I have bad headache.
Doctor: What is your name?
Patient: My name is Jamal.
Doctor: There seems to be nothing wrong with you, It’s a simle problem don’t worry, Jamal.
Patient: Then how is it that I don’t feel well?
Doctor: You don’t take exercise, do you?
Patient: Yes, I don’t.
Doctor: That is one of the reason for not feeling well.
Patient: Why is exercise necessary?
Doctor: Exercise is good for us many ways. It help our muscles and nerves to work properly. It help us to breathe more deeply and get more air into our lungs. It make us free form diseases.
Patient: If I take regular exercise, am I going to be all right?
Doctor: Not fully. You should have plenty of rest and sleep as well, but that’s not all. You should eat a balanced diet.
Patient: Thank you doctor for your good advice.
Doctor: Thank you Jamal. I wish your good health.

Dialogue: Write a dialogue between Habib and Kamal about the necessity of reading newspaper:
Habib: Hello Kamal, do you read any newspaper regularly?
Kamal: Yes, I read a newpaper regularly it is ‘The Independent’.
Habib:It’s nice. Do you think reading newspaper regularly is essential for us?
Kamal: Certainly. In fact, it is a storehouse of general knowledge.
Habib:Do you think newspaper plays any role in presenting the day to day world?
Kamal: Yes, I can learn about the current affairs of the world through the newspaper I read.
Habib: Then it certainly presents the news and views on world trade and commerce, game and sports etc.
Kamal: Yes you are right. These all are available in a newspaper.
Habib: Now, what is your suggestion for others regarding this?
Kamal: I just want to say that every student should read at least one newspaper daily.
Habib: Thank you very much.
Kamal: It’s ok. Thank you.

Dialogue: Write a dialogue between Mohshin and Mahmud about the importance of forest:
Mohshin: Hello Mahmud, How are you?
Mahmud: I’m fine, and you?
Mohshin: Well, what do you think about the importance of forest?
Mahmud: No doubt, it is very importance for us and our environment.
Mohshin: Would you please tell what is the role of forest regarding our wildlife?
Mahmud: Sure, Forest provide the living space for most of the world’s wildlife.
Mohshin: What’s their role regarding people?
Mahmud: The give people wood, vegetables amd fruits.
Mohshin: Do plants have any medical value for human beigns and animals?
Mahmud: Certainly, You may be astonished to hear that about forty five percent of World drugs come from plants, and it is also our main source of oxygen.
Mohshin: I learn new about forest.
Mahmud: So, We should save our forest for us and creat new forest for healthy environment.
Mohshin: Thank you very much for good information.
Mahmud: You’re welcome.

Question: Write a dialogue between you and Hasan about use of internet.

Myself: Hellow Hasan, How are you?
Hasan: I’m fine, and you?
Myself: I’m also fine. I have known you have got an internet connection with your laptop.
Hasan: Yes, Many days have passed since I got it.
Myself: What is internet? I don’t have any idea about it. Do you inform me.
Hasan: Suppose, you want to speak to a person in Canada, or to get information about the American. You can get the desired information with the help of internet.
Myself: Wow, Is it such a miracle?
Hasan: Yes, It is the latest miracle of science and technology.
Myself: Then we can make all communication all over the world with computer.
Hasan: Yes.
Myself: Very interesting indeed!I want to have an internet connection with my laptop. Would you help me in this matter?
Hasan: Cirtainly, why not?
Myself: Thank you. I shall come tomorrow.
Hasan: You are welcome.


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

শিশুর জ্ঞান বিকাশ

  শিশুর জ্ঞান বিকাশ একটি শিশুর ভুমিষ্ট হওয়ার পর থেকেই শুরু হয় তার শিক্ষা জীবন। তার প্রতিটি অঙ্গের সঞ্চালনে রয়েছে শিক্ষা। সুস্থ, স্বাভাবি...